Who doesn’t love Fresh, Clean, Like New Carpet!! Advantage Steam makes the process of getting your carpets cleaned seamless with minimal down time for you and your family.
OUR 10 STEP CLEANING PROCESS
- Pre-Inspection: Our technicians will walk through your home with you and visually inspect your floor to be cleaned. We will identify potential permanent stains and give you an evaluation of expected results, as well as listen to any concerns you may have.
- Pre-Spray: A Pre-conditioning agent is applied to emulsify and break down traffic area soil and general spots for a thorough cleaning.
- Pre-Spot: Difficult spots are pre-treated with special spotting solutions for higher success rate of removal.
- Pre-Groom/Agitate: A professional carpet groomer is used to further loosen the soil.
- Soil Extraction Rinse and Neutralize: The carpet is then thoroughly rinsed using pressured, 250 degree steam which kills all bacteria and allergens. The moisture is then extracted using high vacuum pressures to ensure no over saturation. This process leaves the carpet with a neutral pH balance with no sticky residue.
- Post-Spot: Any spots or stains still remaining will get extra treatment with special spotting solutions. For longer carpet life and fewer permanent stains, be sure to ask about having carpet protector applied.
- Teflon-Protector (optional): Our technician will then apply Teflon protector to your carpet to prolong the life and beauty of your floor.
- Post-Groom: Your carpet is now groomed following the application of Teflon carpet protector.
- Speed-Dry: High velocity air movers are placed on the carpet after cleaning to promote faster drying.
- Post-Cleaning Inspection: Our technicians will then walk through your home with you and point out the cleaning results to make sure you are completely satisfied.